|Salary Range:||Salary for this position will be based on the skills and experience of the applicant.|
|Benefits:||401k match, Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life), Cafeteria Plan, Transportation and Connectivity credits, Training Allowance|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Pop Art is looking for an experienced interactive Account Director who wants to grow new AND existing client relationships into mutually successful, lasting partnerships. The ideal candidate will want to have a major impact on our business and that of our clients.|
The Account Director we seek is a creative problem-solver, a strategic thinker, and a skillful relationship manager. We seek someone who wants to take charge of growing key accounts.
Who are we?
Why Pop Art?
- Fifteen years of success
- A diverse mix of fast-moving projects, many happening concurrently (itís never boring)
- Smart, talented, team-first people
- Endless opportunities for training and professional growth
- Recognized for business excellence: 100 Fastest Growing Companies in Oregon (2006, 2007, 2008) (Portland Business Journal)
About Pop Art
Founded in 1997 and based in Portland, OR, Pop Art, Inc. is a leading full-service interactive agency offering branding, interactive strategy and application development to customers including Daimler Trucks North America, Pacific Natural Foods, and Yogi Tea.
Pop Art is an equal opportunity employer.
|Duties:||In Collaboration with other members of the Pop Art team, you will:|
- Lead multi-disciplinary teams to successful execution on interactive programs
- Clearly communicate client needs and expectations to internal team members
- Grow our teamsí knowledge of your accounts, while also educating clients and growing their understanding of interactive technology
- Direct strategic planning for your customersí interactive programs
- Develop initiative overviews, work with project managers on project plans, tune them throughout projects, help manage scope
- Research and identify engagement goals and audience needs, create strategic plans, document engagement requirements and analyze business needs
- Collaborate with clients, department leaders, and other Pop Art team members to define opportunities and engagements
- Grow relationships and revenues with customers by delivering high-quality solutions and delivering peerless customer service
- Manage client expectations and communicate success and deliverables to clients
- Negotiate contracts and SOW's
- Review and ensure quality on projects by providing feedback / guidance on deliverables
- Support new business development efforts, as needed
- A minimum of 4 years of experience directing accounts at an interactive marketing agency (consulting experience is a plus)
- A proven track record growing accounts and relationships with enterprise customers
- Ability to apply strategic business and marketing concepts
- An understanding of (and interest in) interactive media, interactive marketing and web technologies
- Data analysis and synthesis skills
- Expert-level communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to form instant rapport
- The ability to evaluate and solve problems intuitively and to think on your feet
- A strong sense of ownership and a proactive nature
- High energy and the ability to multi-task
- A high degree of curiosity
Excellent deductive reasoning skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Willingness to develop new skills on a continual basis and to share knowledge in a team environment
- Driven to exceed expectations and constantly improve
- Grace under pressure
- Pride in the work
- A sense of humor!
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.